Loading ...

DEDICATED HOSTING

BUILD YOUR BUSINESS IP

ON DEDICATED SERVER

High-growth businesses & moderate web traffic, you can

buy our vps hosting with on...

our package &

pricing plan

Starter
138 /
PREMIUM PLAN
1100 /Mo
BUSINESS PLAN popular
550 /MO
STARTER PLAN
275 /MO
Access your site anytime with

Dedicated Hosting

A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else.

100 TIMES SPEED

GUARANTEED

Host express guarantees that your site will be constantly available to your customers. Your site’s uptime guarantee of 99.9% means that the likelihood of your website not being up and completely available to users, is limited to just 0.1%. Host express well-trained 3rd level support team monitors websites and takes preventive actions, protecting them from any malfunctions in the network, hardware, operating system and functionality, ensuring maximum performance and availability.

24X7 HOURS FULLY

SUPPORT

Our in-house, expert team is always on hand to help answer your questions, get you started, and grow your presence online. You can call, chat or email us any time!

FULLY MANAGED WITH

GOOGLE PRODUCTS

Use this specification to format your product information for Merchant Center programs, such as Shopping ads, free product listings, and Buy on Google. Submitting your product data to Google in the correct format is important for creating successful ads and free listings for your products. We use this data to make sure that it’s matched to the right queries.

INCLUDE ALL

FEATURES

1

Free Data Analysis

Installatron allows install, update and backup 100+ scripts and content management systems

2

security

Contact us by email, live chat, social networks or via ticket system – we’re here to help

3

free domain transfer

Get .Online, .Store, .Website, .Tech or .Site with annual billing cycle

4

Data on cloudfront

Hosting platform built on enterprise level hardware with reliability and redundancy in mind

5

technical support

24/7 support,you can contact us anytime for your any queries.

we are here to help

6

free website optimization

Everyone who buys web hosting packages can use a website building tool 100% free of charge

customers

testimonial

FREQUENTLY ASKED

QUESTION & ANSWERS!

01

The type of web hosting you need depends on what you want to do with your site, like whether you want to create a shopping cart, blog, or podcast with a specific Web application.

If you’re not sure of the type of hosting and/or package that would best suit your needs, you can contact our support team through our live chat or by phone. We can advise you as to which package would best suit your specific needs.

02

Dedicated servers from host express give your businesses an unmatched level of security and control. Enjoy the latest hardware and top performance with our updated dedicated server range.

Perfect for resource-intensive applications that need guaranteed hardware resources. Use your server without any restrictions, backed-up by our trusted infrastructure and 24/7/365 support team.

03

You will receive a welcome e-mail with your login credentials.

You can also access your account information through the Client Login here on our site.

04

If you’ve built your website in a HTML editor, like Dreamweaver or Microsoft Expression Studio, you have to upload your website files via FTP (File Transfer Protocol). We also have a built-in File Manager that you can access in CPanel, which is a web management portal we provide you with, which allows you to manage your hosting account.

However, if your files are larger than 20 MB, we recommend using the tool FileZilla, which works with various operating systems, or another third-party FTP client.

05

A dedicated IP address is a unique Internet address assigned exclusively to a single hosting account. A dedicated IP address lets you: View your website via its IP address. Use FTP to access your account while the domain name is otherwise inaccessible, such as during domain name propagation periods.